
"I decided to become a painter when my first four paintings where all published and attracted a great deal of interest. I exhibited one of them and it was sold."
How depressing is that.
Just a girl with a dream and a goal to create 100 totally amazing paintings this year. Watch the glory and the horror of it all.

It's really "funny" that you saw this painting and about this guy that you get mad because when I discovered your "problems" with your "nude" I was thinking about this kind of shity "artist" and prick thinker!!!
ReplyDeleteSo don't get mad for such assholes! your soul deserves better than that!
it's like your jogging. life is about it I do believe, the first thing to think about is your own path !
Take it easy but keep it hot! feel the road... and one day you'll reach the stars baby ! (the quote is from a 55 years old woman -harley biker- who helped me a lot once!)
Hasta la vista AnnA !
your work is incredible.
ReplyDeletekeep up the hard work. its beautiful.